My Weekend Away

I just got back from one of the greatest weekends ever. And when I say just, I mean a few days ago. Luke took me home to meet his parents/see his house/get out of Provo. It was fantastic! Mike and Katie came with us, which made the trip. I couldn't have asked for better company. Highlights of the trip include:
-driving around in the dark in rural Idaho.
-meeting Luke's parents (who are absolutely amazing. They are some of the nicest people I know, and I'm so grateful for them and their hospitality)
-meeting Luke's goats
-driving around seeing all the places where Luke grew up (which was great!)
-drinking wassail and sitting in front of a fire while playing cards with some of my very favourite people
-"kitten piles" and "ya'll be frontin'" and "you....are a goat".
-riding in a Model T
-watching Mike and Luke push the T up a rather snowy hill.
-homemade ice cream at Grandma's

There was a lot more, but this plus Facebook pictures gives you a pretty good idea. I can't wait to go back!

1 comment: