New Year, New Habits

Such an original idea for a post, right? I figure I'd better share, though, so I'm somewhat accountable for them. Then maybe I'll actually accomplish something. In no particular order:

1. Exercise 3 times a week, for about half an hour.
2. Study my scriptures every day
3. Write in my journal more often.
4. Learn something new
         -I'm taking a guitar class right now!
5. Have more spontaneous adventures.

Now it's your turn. What are some of your resolutions/goals/synonyms of those? Post away friends. Post away.

1 comment:

  1. uh. let me check.

    same as yours for exercise and scriptures. i gotta add the journal part. that one is real good.

    -get a job/research/internship or all three.

    -clean apartment once a week, do planning

    yep. haha

    ReplyDelete