Book: The Time Traveller's Wife


So, it's been a while since I read this. I just put off doing a post, I guess. Probably because I'm lazy. But I'll share with you now. Although I'm still lazy, so it's coming at you in bullet points. 
Pro's: entertaining
          easy read 
          sweet love story 
          two different story lines (his and hers) kept things interesting and unique 

Con's: confusing plot 
           over-sexed (an affair, over description of romantic moments, you get the idea)
           the ending is very odd 

Overall, I'm glad I read it. I have plans to watch the movie and see how it compares to the book. However, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you want to read it, I'll say "great!" but I'm not saying "everyone should read this book". 

And now you know. 
    



No comments:

Post a Comment