Post-Wedding

So apparently I'm one of THOSE girls now. Who gets married and abandons her blog. In my defense, other than getting married (which I'm not quite ready to post about because it's going to either be two lines, or two pages long), I haven't been up to much.  Nor has anything really exciting happened to me.


Oh, here's some stuff. I made dinner now. Like, real dinner. Well, in my slow cooker. But I make it and we come home and we eat it. And we're not dead yet, so I must be doing something right.


I have some other news, but because I'm foreign, it's taking longer to work out the official-ness of it all. So I'm going to hold off on sharing those things until they are solidified. Because it makes me feel better that way.


Also, watch The Big Bang Theory. It's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment