San Francisco

So, we went somewhere. Last weekend my cousin got married, so we headed down to northern California. It was wonderful, and I can't wait to see all of the pictures. 

After the wedding, Luke and I took a {very} short vacation to San Francisco. Here are a few of the pictures I took there. Part of me wished I'd taken more, because it was just so lovely. The other part is glad I just enjoyed the brief time I had there. 

Highlights of our trip included walking through Chinatown, walking along Pier 39 and enjoying the view, riding on the famous trolleys, having a sundae from Ghirardelli's, shopping downtown, and riding on BART.

We had a great time, and would love to go back some day. 



Chinatown 






                                                              Chinatown Gate



Ghirardelli Square



Sea Lions on Pier 39 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashleigh! I'm so glad you guys had a great time! It really is a wonderful city. It's where we went on our honeymoon, and just over a year later we found ourselves here for an internship...and now it's been five years this month! WHO KNOWS, maybe it will happen to you too! (We'd be thrilled! :)

    Anyway, I'm so sorry I didn't get my act together better to see you! I'm sure that with just a few days here, your schedule was pretty full.

    The question now is, where's next? :)

    ReplyDelete