Online Nonsense

I spend a lot of time online, both for work and for everything else. Here's what I found interesting this week. 

I love this website for random life hacks and home improvements. While I'm not exactly off-beat, I'm not a Martha Stewart, either. 

My favourite band, Yellowcard, released an acoustic album to celebrate their 10th anniversary. You can listen to the whole thing here. This is one of the first bands that I really loved, and they just keep getting better with time. 

This sweater is perfect for the almost-fall season that's currently going on. Too bad it's out of stock. It comes in lots of other colours, though, so all is not lost. 

My good friend Ashley shared this list with me yesterday, and it cracked me up. When we were living in London a few summers ago, we were definitely No. 3. 

Although I claim to be a writer, I'm not actually very good at following through on anything I do. Mostly my writing is lists and story starts. I've been working harder to be more dedicated, and in the process I've found a lot of resources. I just found a new writing blog, and I'm finding it really helpful, especially her 'inspiration' tag. 

And here's something absolutely ridiculous. You're welcome. 





2 comments:

  1. Fun! I will definitely give yellowcard's acoustic album a listen, and I love that sweater, esp in forest green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, right? And you'll have to let me know what you think of the album!

      Delete