At the start of the school year, I set some goals to work towards for the rest of the semester. Here's how I've been doing so far (note: this blog is more for my benefit than anything else):
1. 4.0 GPA for all of my classes.
-So far so good. My first midterm is this week though, so we'll see how well I prepare for it. Other than that, classes are really good. I just need to stay on top of my reading better.
2. Read four books outside of class/just for fun.
- Ha. I haven't been doing this at all. Although I do have a book from the library. An overdue book......
3. Work on a student film (check!)
-I've worked on one so far. It's kept me pretty busy. I've also signed myself up for another project. I'm not sure if that was the greatest idea, but I did it anyway.
4. Develop a daily habit of prayer and scripture study.
-Here's where I'm really slacking. Every once in a while I read from the Doctrine and Covenants. But I'm not very consistent, and I haven't been doing much personal study. And I need to be better about my prayers in just about every aspect.
So I've got lots to work on. Especially making school and religion more of a priority. Thank goodness it's the start of a new week, and I can try harder and be better!