Auld Lang Syne

Happy new year, friends! I rang in the new year with my family, watching How To Train Your Dragon. Then I stayed up until forever, watching movies with R. and T. Then, I slept in. I spent today at my grandparent's house making food and playing games. In my family, we have this new years tradition of making dinner from a foreign country. This year, we decided to do England. So we made dishes like Toad in the Hole and Bubble and Squeak. And we had Christmas crackers. 


I've spent the last few days thinking back on the past year. A lot has happened. I've moved twice. I took my first screen writing class. I got my wisdom teeth out, and I got braces. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. I learned a lot about life and love. I'm excited for what this year will bring. 


And since it is a new year, that means that it's time for resolutions. This year, I've decided to not set strict resolutions.  I'd rather just set goals that will make me happy. So, here are my goals: 


- go on a trip (preferably off the continent)
- graduate from college 
- be more dedicated to my vegetarian diet 
- kiss a cute boy 
- add more to my bucket list 
- do something drastic with my hair 
- eat something ridiculously unhealthy
- make something crafty 




So, dear reader, how was your new year's? Did you set any resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. oooOOOOooo... nice

    and "kiss a cute boy". well, i know which one will get finished first... over and over. haha

    ReplyDelete