Good Reads

I started using Goodreads today.  Well, that's not totally true. Technically, I started using it 4 years ago, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I still don't know what I'm doing, but I added a bunch of books to my profile, and poked around. I'm not sure I'm using it right, but I like it so far. 

You can check out my profile here. I hope to keep it fairly updated. Between my amazon.com wishlist, and the list I've got on my library's website, and Pinterest, and the list here on the blog , I've got quite a few book lists. But I like books, so I'm alright with that. 

Speaking of so many books, I have quite a few book reviews I need to write up. I shall do that next week. 




1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I will recommend things to you. And it will be fun. You should become a good reads librarian. Having the power to edit is like that best ever.

    ReplyDelete