In The System

I went and got my fingerprints taken on Monday. As part of the Green Card application, they need to put me in the system {yes, I'm applying for a GC. That's why I haven't had a job in 10 months}. 

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but I will say this: it was like going through airport security. That is one tight government building. There wasn't much of a wait, although I did feel a bit out of place, as I don't look particularly "foreign". 

Getting scanned was quick and easy, although they did do each finger several times. And they took a picture of my upper half. Good thing I wore my furry vest. 

Now, it's just a matter of time until I'm either approved or denied {although I am expecting to get approved. They probably don't take fingerprints for people who get denied. Right?}



2 comments:

  1. Good thing I wore a furry vest. That sentence killed me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know there Ashleigh, they took your finger prints several times, I'm thinking they find your purity reason to be skeptical.

    ReplyDelete