I Work Now, Like a Normal Person

I started a new job. I'm a contract writer for an SEO company. I write short articles to help websites boost their search engine results. I get paid to write. I would go on and on about how my dream has always been to work as a writer, but that would just be sappy. So yeah, I'm STOKED.  And I finally feel normal.  After months of doing absolutely nothing, working sure feels good. Especially since I can work from home, and I don't have to go out in the snow. 

Since I have my work authorization card, I can travel now, too. So I get to home during Christmas break. Which is awesome. It's been almost a year and a half (since before my wedding), and I'm looking forward to every moment I get to be home. Except the moments when Ruby eats all my stuff and sheds on everything. Love you, Rubes. 



I guess that's all I really have to say. Mostly I just wanted to talk about my job. Cause it's pretty awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment