I've Made a Terrible Mistake

Alternate title: I Think I Might Be Dying. 

Alternate alternate title: Well, That Backfired. 

It's been about 6 months since I last went on a run. Okay, that's not entirely true. I went on one in August, when I had really bad insomnia and couldn't sleep. So, it's been 5 months since my last run. And about 4 months since I did any kind of hard labour {we rearranged the living room. Moving large pieces of furniture counts as labour, in my book}.

A word of advice: don't surprise your body by going on a run in December, when it's been ages since you last did any kind of exercise. Coughing hurts. As does breathing. I did not think I was that much out of shape. As an added bonus, I thought it would help keep me awake and focused on doing a bit more work. Now I'm hungry and I want to take a nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment