Top 5: Good Ideas

This is one of my most random boards. Here I've collected anything and everything that will either make my life easier or more interesting. I've got lots pinned, so go check it out. 

Disclaimer: I did not come up with these. Everything here is the result of someone else's brilliance. I linked to their respective websites below the photos. If there's a problem, let me know. 

1. Putting all your mementos from a trip into a jar. This keeps clutter to a minimum while protecting your souvenirs and displaying them at the same time. What's the point in bringing home awesome stuff if you never get to see it?






2. The William Sonoma simmering.....business. I don't know what to call it. You simmer it on top of your stove, and it smells good. I haven't actually done this, but the internet says good things about it. 





3. An awesome way to store/display your scarves. Hang up a towel rod, then tie your scarves to it. I have a bunch of scarves, and would love to do this, if I wasn't worried about adding even more holes to a wall that I down own. 





4. Lazy Girl workouts. This girl has a bunch of easy ways to sneak in a little exercise throughout the day. I'm not super great at this, but hey, at least I'm trying. Go check out the other ones {link below the picture}. 




5. I've had kind of a hard time decorating our bedroom since we've been married. In our first apartment, that was okay, since it was a studio, and we didn't have a legit bedroom. I'm cutting myself a bit of slack in our current house, because we're super-poor, and can't afford anything nice. That's why this list so so great. Most of them are free, or really cheap, so I feel like I can finally have a nice bedroom. Anyway, here it is. 



And there you have it. Some of my favourite good ideas from around the web. If you have any "good ideas", leave them in the comments, I'd love to see!






No comments:

Post a Comment