Love and All That

As Valentine's day drew closer, and is now upon us, I found myself becoming quite cynical. Every card was cheesy, every idea a gimmick. Even the themed treats meant extra work. In short, Pinterest was gettin' me down. 

Then I stopped and thought about it. It's a holiday about showing the people you love that you love them. There's nothing cheesy about that. Love is important, and one of the few things in life worth having. 

So today, I'm not painting my nails, or doing a ton of crafts, or anything over the top. Instead, I'm doing my work, waiting for Luke to get home so we can get cheeseburgers and cupcakes, and watch more Alias (we totally started watching it last night. I forgot how good it is!). 

Also, here are some pictures, because I want to put some up. 

Geocaching for Luke's birthday, 2012

Engagement, 2011

Married! August 20, 2012

At Breanne's wedding, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment