Sometimes I'm a Writer

Most of the time, I'm not a very good writer. The only time I sit down and write for hours on end is when I have a work deadline coming up and I procrastinated for too long. I should be more disciplined. But I'm not. I am what I am. 

Then, I saw this photo on Pinterest: 


And it reminded me that just because I don't spend all day every slaving away at my writing doesn't mean I'm not a writer. Sometimes it means I'm lazy. But sometimes I spend time writing emails, to-do lists, and notes of things that I don't want to forget. 

Just because I'm not always writing a script doesn't mean that I'm not a writer. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I am exactly the same way (including the laziness :)

    I always really enjoy the posts you pin about writing, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete