My 2015 Resolutions/Goals

Last year, I never got around to recording my New Year's resolutions. I meant to, but I just never got around to it. After a few months, I told myself that I would just do a "theme word" for the year, like some of this big fancy bloggers. Borne out of necessity, my theme was "travel", since I did quite a bit of wandering. 

This year, though, I have a ton of things I want to work on. Probably more than is reasonable. But here's my goals for the year. Some of them are going well, while others are giving me something to work on right away.  

Creativity
Complete this reading challenge
See a new release movie once a month 
Watch one classic movie a month 

Personal Development 
Blog at least twice a week
Finish all the projects I started in 2014 (and before, if I'm being honest)
Try one new recipe a month                   

Health
Go on a walk every day
Do yoga three times a week
Do some type of cardio workout at least twice a week 

Relationships
See friends once a month
Go on one big date with Luke once a month
Have date night once a week 
Eat breakfast together once a week

I have more, but I'm really trying to put a cap on my goals so I don't overwhelm myself and burn out by February. So yeah, that's what I'm working on for 2015. I know is kind of past the resolutions sharing part of the month, but I'd love to see what you're working on this year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment