Winter Goals

Like I mentioned in a previous post (right here), I love setting seasonal goals. I find that it helps me enjoy the season and it stretches me a bit, too. I've found that this is especially important for me in the winter, where if left to my own devices, I would just hide under a blanket and watch Gilmore Girls all day. So, what do I want to try and accomplish this winter?

Try 5 New Recipes:   
    Appetizer:  winter fruit salad
    Soup: sweet potato quinoa soup
    Main Course: maple glazed pork chops
    Dessert:  snickerdoodles
    Drinks: chai spiced coconut milk

5 New Books to Read: 
    The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
    Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote 
    Girl in the Woods by Aspen Matis 
    Bird by Bird  by Anne Lamott
    Savage Beauty by Nancy Milford 

5 Projects to Do: 
    Start planning my garden
    Finish one blanket 
    Hang new curtains in the living room 
    Reorganize kitchen pantry 
    Complete 30 Days of Yoga 
    
5 New Adventures:   
    Go to a writing conference  
    Finish my Masterclass 
    Send out a script for consideration
    Enjoy a snow day

    Celebrate the holidays  

First day of winter: December 21, 2017
Last day of winter: March 19, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment