Our Holiday Break

You know how they say that as you get older, time starts to go faster? Well boy if that ain't true. I didn't even put up my tree this year! I mean, I was totally, definitely going to (cough cough), I just ran out of time. 

Perfect sunset gradient in Montana 


And do you know what happens when you're short on time? I do. You get really bad at remembering to take pictures of your beloved family while on vacation. Sorry family. But here are a few pics from our trip to Canada for Christmas and Idaho for New Years. 


Hand-hewn tree from the Rockies




 Strange rainbow almost-halo driving to the border. This doesn't really do it justice.


Sharing this solely for that snoot. Meet Ruby the Snuggler.



 The most recent photo of us! Idaho, January 2018



Happy New Year, friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment