This has been a pretty decent week. Not one that I'd put at the top of my list, but an interesting one nonetheless. Here's what I've learned:
1. I'm happiest when I'm with books. I went to the Provo library for the first time, and loved it! It took me forever to figure out that crazy building, but I had a great time.
2. I am SO not left-handed. I went out with Steven and Mike to shoot some hoops. 3 hours later.... and I have a decent shot. And a sore left shoulder.
3. Nothing makes me happier than little kids with a lemonade stand. So cute!
4. Don't judge. People will always surprise you. I'm currently working on this.
5. I need to learn to say "no". There are so many awesome things to do, and sometimes I try to do them all, and have no time for myself. I need to budget my time.
Alright. Enough life lessons for one day. Peace out.