Recap of the week

This has been a pretty decent week. Not one that I'd put at the top of my list, but an interesting one nonetheless. Here's what I've learned:


1. I'm happiest when I'm with books. I went to the Provo library for the first time, and loved it! It took me forever to figure out that crazy building, but I had a great time.


2. I am SO not left-handed. I went out with Steven and Mike to shoot some hoops. 3 hours later.... and I have a decent shot. And a sore left shoulder.


3. Nothing makes me happier than little kids with a lemonade stand. So cute!


4. Don't judge. People will always surprise you. I'm currently working on this.


5. I need to learn to say "no". There are so many awesome things to do, and sometimes I try to do them all, and have no time for myself. I need to budget my time.


Alright. Enough life lessons for one day. Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. Two things.

    First, your blog makes me miss seeing you and talking about absolutely nothing, but still having a blast because it's you and I'm me.

    Second, you said peace out. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I'm slowly ruining your life.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least you made more shots than I did. i struggled there. not a good day. wonder what it was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well. good to see you yesterday. even if it was only for a few minutes. haha

    ReplyDelete