On Being Engaged

So, as it turns out, I'm rather good at being engaged. I'm good at planning and organizing a wedding. I'm good at spending time with the fiancé. I've got a playlist in the works, several magazines, and a binder. 


What I am NOT good at, is doing things that are non-wedding related. School? Pssh. Work? Well, I'm still good at that, since it pays for the wedding I'm good at planning. So mainly it's school that I'm not good at any more. I'd say it's because of engagement-brain, but I think that it's really more likely that it's senioritis, a chronic condition facing students in their final year of school. 


Also, when I get new batteries for my camera, I'll put up ring pictures. Squee!

1 comment:

  1. You are preaching to the choir. Seriously. I was also excellent at being engaged...and a terrible Culinary student. I think my Chefs understood though...thankfully. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete