Housing, Act I

Applying for housing makes me nervous. Have I ever shared that with you? It's first come, first serve, and I never get there first. I get so nervous that I'll click on the wrong one. Or that someone will beat me to it. Which is probably what will happen. Today there's only one new listing, and either no one will want it, so I'll get it (yay!), or everyone is going to pounce on it. I'd like to think that I'll be the one to pounce first. I'd say something to the negative, but I don't want to jinx myself. 


UPDATE: I tried, and failed. The page reloaded very slowly, and the flat I wanted wasn't available. The anxiety really got to me, and now I'm all adrenaline'd. It really is the WORST way to deal with housing. I feel all jittery now, as if I'd had an espresso. 


And some pictures, because I can. 


Where we're trying to live 


How I feel now


The espresso it feels like I just drank







No comments:

Post a Comment