May...

... is over. Here's what I was up to: 



  • working hard on my scrapbook. Did I tell you about that? How I'm finally scrapbooking all my London pictures and ticket stubs and pamphlets? Well, I am. My initial goal was to be done by the end of summer, but now that we're moving {!!!} I want it done in the next three weeks. And I'm on track! 
  • apartment hunting. That might be my least favourite part of moving - the initial  tracking down of a better place to live. I can be picky, and there aren't a whole lot of options for us in our price range and ideal locations. But we found a good place, signed the contract, and now, it will be ours. 
  • hiking.  Luke had to practice for his big backpacking trip.  It was pretty great, until we encountered a snake. Just a little grass snake, but it was the first one I've seen in Utah. Luke tried to get it off the path, but the snake didn't like that, and hissed at him. Later, we were walking through some longish grass, and I stumbled a bit. Apparently there was another snake that I managed to scare, and he took off past Luke. Snakes everywhere! I'm never hiking again. 
  • eating lots of cupcakes
  • reading some books
  • watching Scrubs, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, and Downton Abbey
  • enjoying the nice weather

No comments:

Post a Comment