Almost Caught Up...

Okay, other things to catch up with...

I came home from my trip. I had two-ish days, and then we were off to visit with Luke's family for a weekend. We had a great time, and got to celebrate two birthdays. I had made plans to sort-of get some projects done while we were there, but instead I just enjoyed relaxing with family. Luke and his dad fixed our car, so that's something. 

When we got back Sunday night, I was exhausted. Travelling can sure take a lot out of you, even if you're only going short distances. At least our car is working now. Did I mention that before? A few weeks ago our car stopped working. But it's fixed now. 

Now that our travelling is done for a while, I get to go back to real life. That means the gym. And last week was the worst. Normally I don't mind going. Sometimes I'm even excited. But not lately. 

Along with our upstairs neighbors, we're starting a garden! I'm really looking forward to having fresh vegetables right outside my door. And I'm also excited that I won't have to do all the work myself.

Perhaps these recaps are only interesting to me. Sorry folks. Maybe someday I'll have interesting things to say. But probably not. Writing about my real life is the easiest thing to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment