December Recap

It's been awhile since I posted. That's probably because the month of December got away from me a little bit. Then it was Christmas, and nobody blogs during Christmas. Anyway. Here's what I was up to. 


  • Got the keys to our new apartment. Well, technically, it's a condo. But only because it's a privately owned unit in an apartment complex. 
  • Started moving in to the new place. 
  • Continued moving. 
  • Moved over the large furniture {turns out, we have a lot of stuff}. 
  • Cleaned the old place. 
  • Went to Bear Lake for some pre-Christmas fun 
  • Went to Barnwell for more Christmas fun 
  • Had Christmas at home with my whole family for the first time in 3 years. 
  • Saw The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 
  • Back to America/Bear Lake 
  • Celebrated New Year's Even in our new apartment 
Like I said, the month kind of got away from me. This list doesn't even include the friends I hung out with, Christmas shopping, and playing Beatles Rockband with my siblings {which is pretty much the best thing ever}. 

December was rough and busy but also full of awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment