June Recap

Still playing catchup over here... June was low on pictures so this will be a quick one. 

Early in the month we had a work BBQ. Lots of planning and stress on my part, but it came together well. 

Luke's family had a little reunion down near Manti. We went camping and hiking, and I slept in a tent. I also didn't take any pictures. Rats. But we had a really good time!

For the past year, I've been working on an embroidered quilt. I finally finished sewing up the night before we left for Canada. I still have to add the back, but the hard part is over! 


Yes, I mentioned Canada. We planned a week at home for a family reunion, then Luke's hiking with his family in Wyoming. But I'll get to that in the next update.

And, here's my favourite pin from the month. Rather fitting, I think.

{via}





No comments:

Post a Comment