21 Baby!!

I wrote something in my journal 3 years ago today when I turned 18 about how I was growing up and leaving immaturity and adolescence behind. Well, in a matter of hours, I will be 21. I will be officially an adult in just about every way. I will officially be a grown-up. I remember when I was little, and how people this age seemed so OLD and there was no way that I'd get like that! Well, here I am, living proof that time stops for no man, er, woman.


Up until this point my life has been fantastic. I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. Sure it's been difficult, and there have been moments that I didn't enjoy at all (junior high.....). But I can honestly say that I love my life, and that I have no regrets. I know that I've done things the hard way, and if I'd paid better attention to what God wanted me to do in the first place, I would have had a lot less pain and heartache. But everything I've done, I've learned from, and I am so grateful for that blessing in my life.


Well, I only have a few more hours of justified immaturity left. I'm going to make the most of them!

1 comment:

  1. yeah. Do something stupid!! just think, "what would steven do?" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete