Indulge Me

I'm in a melancholy mood today. I have to leave my wonderful apartment in a matter of days, and I'm trying not to think about it. It's such a nice apartment, compared to where I've been and where I'm going. Since living here, I've met some amazing people who I hope stay in my life, I've strengthened already amazing friendships, and I know I have people in my life for the rest of eternity. Some of my favourite memories in this ol' house are:


-having "hot mailbox boy" turn into a really good friend.
-late night chats with Steven about everything, but mostly dating and marriage.
-Monday Night Hills Night!
-Thursday night Office parties.
-eating whatever Tanner makes.
-finding Fort BALL
-too many excellent inside quotes and jokes (which I will blog at a later time)
- the Disney wall
- sleeping with Breanne
- eating with Breanne
- driving with Breanne
- lounging around with Lauren
- eating with Lauren
- swimming with Lauren
- dance parties with Lizzard
- sneaking around with Lizzard
- running up and down the path with Lizzard
- driving with Steven
- late night discussions with Steven
- late night driving while having discussions with Steven
- riding in shopping carts
- lunch at the CANC
- and a million more little memories, that added up into one of the most incredible years of my life.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. "hot mailbox boy". Aren't those supposed to turn into more than good friendS? haha.

    and yeah, sorry about talking about marriage and dating so much. I've dialed that back...haha

    "- driving with Steven
    - late night discussions with Steven
    - late night driving while having discussions with Steven"

    LOL, that cracked me up!!

    We did have a really good year didn't we? Thanks for adding to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh I loved last year. It was so great. I loved eating you with you too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete