Dearest Readers, 


I haven't done a real post in a long time, it seems. I've posted pictures and videos, lists, but nothing that's really going on with me. So, without further ado, here is what I've been up to. 


A week ago, I got sick. I thought it would just be a little cold, no big deal. Turns out it was a BIG cold. It knocked me out for a few days. I'm starting to feel better now, though, which makes me very happy. Because of this cold, however, I am now behind in my classes. Taking a few days off will do that to you. Now I'm just struggling to catch up, which is great, because I have a physical science midterm next week, and a film history midterm the week after. Neither of which I'm really ready for. 


School is going well, despite the fact that I'm behind. I still love my writing class, but I'm complaining about it a lot more. There's a lot of work, and sometimes, I don't want to do it. Most times, let's be honest. But I'm trying to get it done. And by trying, I mean, I'm doing the crossword puzzle. Which I just finished. The New York Times crossword. 


In other news, well, that's about it really. I rode my scooter in the rain. Not so bad, really. My visor needs to be equipped with a mini wiper blade, though. And I kinda want to upgrade to a sleek street bike. 


I set a goal to drink more water this week. My goal is two water bottles, which are larger than the standard sized water bottle, so I feel good about that. And to have less treats. I'm cutting myself down to one treat a day. So far, I haven't had any treats. So far, I haven't had any food today, so I don't know if that counts. 


Well, I really should get back to studying for that midterm. Even though it's boring and I don't want to do it. 


Peace, love, and rock'n'roll, 


Ashleigh 


P.S. This post took me two days to write. Because I'm lazy and didn't finish it yesterday. 
P.P.S. Staying up late for movies is a good thing. Staying up late for big rig truck driving shows on the history channel, not so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment