I Always...

... toss and turn for an hour before I fall asleep. 


... stick with my shower routine {wash hair, wash face, condition, shave, wash self, wash out conditioner, stand under hot water until it runs out}


... check too many books out of the library, don't finish reading them all, and end up renewing them until I can't anymore. Then they end up overdue. 


...wait too long to do laundry. I come up with some creative outfits on laundry day, let me tell you. 


...love a good cupcake. 


...wear what I think looks good, whether or not other people do. 


...giggle at this.





1 comment:

  1. Have I told you how much I love you lately?

    You know, we were strangely good about our laundry in London. I remember being not so good about it when we weren't in London, though.

    ReplyDelete