Thoughts From 3 in the Morning

- I should have a catch phrase. I think this might be my closest one....



- being in nursery is hazardous. I got peed on today. SO THRILLED. 

- Best date night: Chuck-a-rama and then Gilmore Girls. Seriously, the best. 

- I really love owls. And Hyperbole and a Half. 

- Chocolate really isn't the best midnight snack. 

- I'm sick. I've got some kind of bug that makes me feel like I'm dying. 

- Staying awake all night is the closest I will ever come to knowing what a hangover feels like. And if this is what it's like, I don't see the appeal to imbibing. Ever. 


- I have really tall ceilings in this house. I should get a chandelier. 


- Why can't we spell chandelier phonetically? Shandileer?  


- Spray cheese is gross. 


- You know how you have those moments that are all "hello destiny, thanks for knocking. I'm sure glad I opened the door, rather than rolling around on the floor like a ninja"? I had one of those just now. 


- I want garlic bread. 


- By the time I finished this, it was 3am anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment