To Know Me is to Pin Me

I'm having a hard time forming a real post, so I'm sharing with you my favourite pin from each pin board I have on Pinterest. You can see what else I've pinned by clicking this


Caveat: None of these images are mine. They are all taken from Pinterest. Original links found there. 




Delicious Things: Andes Mints cupcakes 




Projects: DIY bathroom accessories 




My Future Home: What I want my future home to look like 




The Reading List: The Glass Castle (I'm about to read it)




My Style: Comfort 



Journals: Good idea for art journal




Good Ideas: Rosemary Lemon room freshener 



Because It's Lovely:  London in the Rain 



Get It Together: A favourite quote of mine 
via Theo



I Have a Crush On:   The Fab Four 



Trips to Take:  San Fransisco 



The Cinema: Moulin Rouge (a favourite)



OWLS: Hipster Owl (this is my favourite board) 



Words: Thin Mint Cat 



Someday I'll Be a Mom: Onsie 





1 comment: